- The Bio Bidets have a heated seat with an occupied sensor.
- A nozzle divided into 3 sections allows 3 different wash cycles, Posterior and Anterior for a gentle wash and Turbo wash – all activated by the touch of a button.
- During the wash cycles the nozzle can be set to oscillating and pulsating modes for ultimate cleansing.
- The water is heated, the tempearture and water pressure is fully adjustable to suit your requirements.
- Once the wash cycle is finished, the warm air drying cycle can be selected.
- All wash and dry cycles last for between 1-3 minutes and can be stopped at any time by pressing the stop button.
- After the Bio Bidet is used it will remember the previous settings.
- There is also a 2 stage automatic power saving mode which calculates when the bidet is most used to help minimise the power used.
- Plumbing – The Bio Bidet requires a mains water supply usually taken from the cold water feed to the cistern.
- The electrical supply must be installed and connected by a qualified electrician in accordance with British Standards 17th electrical wiring regulations, BS7671:2011.
Bathroom Zones: Bathrooms are classified as special locations and are divided in to separate zones, 0,1,2 and outside zones. The Bio Bidet has an Integration Protection rating of IPX4 and can be installed in a zone 1*, Zone 2 or outside zones areas .*Zone 1, providing the power supply is installed in a zone 2 or outside zone area.
Please refer to the bathroom zone diagram for an explanation of the zones.
- Any electrical work undertaken in a special location will need to be tested by your electrician and a minor works or full electrical certificate issued.